12:48 PM

My last pop piano lesson

After completing Grade 8, there was this MMRM academy from malacca coming to my music school to teach pop piano lesson.and just after a few lessons, i am going to say goodbye.indeed i had bid my teacher farewell.sadT.T It's very fun learning as well as playing pop song.the most amazing moment is when i saw my teacher playing a song which seems very very simple on the score but turn out to be complicated and sometime u will just wondering wat the hell is he playing.with lots of improvisation.i think i learn a lot from him.but still,i am not as good as him.i still have a long way to go if i wanna play like him.he is a good teacher.i admire him.

This is last lesson before i go shah alam. i will miss the class.i know i will.

Well, these are a few pictures which my teacher insisted to take despite my refusal.=.="'

He is using my camera.